Skip to main content

Happy Wednesday!

Blogging is on the minimal right now because my life is way too hectic at the moment. 
However:
Play this song right now, then read the rest of the blog :)

Strip Me- Natasha Bedingfield

It's been a stressful past few weeks for everyone I believe;
Schools started back.
Stress levels are high.
Schedules are getting intense.
So I wanted to give everyone a little Wednesday pick me up :)
Plus it's 1:22am and I need a break from homework.

So here are some happy pictures and a motivational/ inspiring song that I think you all will enjoy to start off your middle of the week morning :)

Happy Wednesday world!

I hope this makes your day a smidge better or at least start off brightly <3

Precious Bulldog Pup; we can call him/her "Chunk." :)

Baby!

Flowers in your hands; the world at your fingertips.

 Happy Asian Family... Frolicking. Duh.

 Love Pups In Hammock <3

 Laughing Baby :)

 Balloons.

Add some fun to your day today, do something for yourself, dream about something, and then do it :)

Love you all dearly. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living in the world, while trying to follow by faith in the Word. Yep: the struggle is real.

In the midst of our chaotic, busy, go-go-go mentality type world that we live in these days, I wanted to take a minute of reflection of some deep rooted pain I’ve been experiencing , and the freedom and wisdom I’ve gained from enduring it . I wanted to take a moment to write about that, and share the growth, strength,  and fruitful blessings that are available  to all of us through the power of The Cross. It’s a fight I’ve been battling through, and I pray someone else may be able to relate while reading this page, and be inspired while leaving it.   Much of my life I have practiced the habit of ignoring God’s signs,  pushes, and plans for my life; of being completely and totally self-indulgent.  I’ve chosen my ways over His time and time and time again. Not because I have any desire to disobey Him; my heart is set on quite literally the opposite. But this world that we live in doesn’t encourage us to walk by faith… to follow “Emmanuel: God with us.” The world ...

Labels.

Labels; they are everywhere. Whether it is in a store, your pantry, or your Google calendar, much of our lives involve labels. Aside from showing the brand on your soup can or notifying you of a meeting on your phone, labels seem to overcome a great part of our existence when it comes to defining ourselves as human beings. They seem to be something that affect our energies, our days, and our happiness, and often in a negative manner. Sometimes they even affect our quality of life when they touch us deep enough. Labels can be just one word: Late. Annoying. Loud. Messy. Weak. Unintelligent. Depressed. Addict. Failure. Or they can be lengthy thoughts: Not good enough. Won’t be able to accomplish that. Always trying and failing. Never going to come back from that. Negative labels are given to us all the time. Maybe you have experienced this recently and it has de-railed a goal you had. Maybe you have experienced this and it made you feel less about yourself. Maybe someone professed a l...

Make May Matter!

May is finally here. What a blessing it is that this month has come at the time in life that it has for me.  I hope and pray it's a wonderful new beginning and chapter for you in your life, wherever that may be, as well! 5 years ago, in 2013 I began a (what I like to call) mini-movement on social media called Make May Matter. The intention behind the movement was to wake every day during the month of May and intentionally seek out the good in life that made me happy; things that made my life beautiful; things that made me get out of bed and live every day. Seeking something great in each day, and posting it on facebook, Instagram, snap, twitter, or what have you, and essentially bombard social media with happy, wonderful posts about what you're living for; always with the hashtag #MakeMayMatter. And why not challenge the rest of my friends on social media to do the same with me? Thus Make May Matter was born! What would life be like if the goal of each day was to find bea...